Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Municipal Election, City of Duncan

I have decided to throw my hat into the ring for the office of Mayor for the City of Duncan....
It has been a number of years since I served in that position, however, I feel there are some issues important to the residents of Duncan that need addressing.
Many streets have been neglected, new development has come to a standstill, there are environmental issues that have to be addressed and there must be more dialogue with our neighbors to the South & North Cowichan Municipality.

I want to implement a program that benefits all citizens, not just the business people. We must work to create a more vibrant, safe and healthy community.

My pledge is to work hard to bring about a positive future for our children & our grandchildren.

No comments: