Friday, October 10, 2008

Thursday October 9th, 2008

Invited to an early meeting with members of BNI, an organization comprised of business people. The meeting started at 7 AM and was very well attended, some 30 members attended. The organization is designed to allow business people to exchamge ideas and information about their products and services.

I was pleased to be able to introduce my company, Pacific Horizon Consultants, and explain what we did in the roofing and coating line. It was a most interesting and informative meeting.

Later in the morning Asley a reporter from the Citizen Newspaper interviewed me by phone regarding my decision to run for Mayor.
I e-mailed the reporter from the Cowichan Leader expressing thanks for the coverage in the Wednesday paper and stating I was not impressed with the photo used.

The rest of the day was spent on a tar & gravel roof, prepping and getting ready for a coating to be applied today. I will be traveling to Nanaimo tomorrow to seal a leak in the Nanaimo North Town Center roof, (formerly the Rutherford Mall).

More news tomorrow.

No comments: