Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday December 15th, 2008

Remember I said that it was trying to snow on Saturday? Well we got a bucket-ful!

Woke up to about 15 inches of "white stuff" and promptly went out and shoveled the driveway....got to get rid of it some how! Tempertaure hovering around minus 5 and a windchill factor of of around -12....made for a very cold morning here in "paradise"!

Posted all my letters, met with Leigh Davies our laywer over a legal matter, had to replace my rear tires as they were worn out and installed a pair of snow tires.....

Got hme around 1:30 PM and I am now sitting at my computer expounding on all the great things that have happened over the past few days. It has been exciting to say the least!

But in spite of the weather we are really looking forward to having a Merry Christmas...I seldom drink but I might be coaxed into a wee drop of Scotch on Christmas Eve. We will see!

No comments: